JEANNEAU YACHT: SUN ODYSSEY 440
The new generation of Sun Odysseys reflects harmony on board, and this well-being flows from a clever ergonomic design. The new Sun Odyssey 440 benefits from an entirely new, innovative layout for greater ease of movement about the boat. At once seaworthy and welcoming, cozy and sporty, masculine and feminine, the Sun Odyssey 440 is as attractive on the interior as on the exterior. The ambiance is warm and polished, soft and welcoming. The 440 features clean lines and a spacious open layout with a harmonious design for easy handling and enjoying life on board.
Available for daily or weekly trips
Base Port: Lavrio Port (Attica Region, Greece)
- L.O.A – 13.39 m
- Beam – 4.29 m
- Draft – 1.60 m
- Engine – 57 hp
- Water Capacity – 530 lit
- Fuel Capacity – 200 lit
- Cabins – 4 Double
- Saloon converted to Double Berth
- WC/Showers – 2/3
- Max. Accommodation – 10 PAX
- Lazy Jacks
- Furling Genoa
- El. Anchor
- Cockpit Table
- Bimini Top
- Spray Hood
- 220 Shore Power
- Solar Panels
- Teak in Cock pit
- GPS Plotter (external)
- Depth Sounder
- Wind Speed
- Bow Thruster
- Life Raft
- Life Jackets
- Life Belts
- Horseshoe Buoy
- El Refrigerator
- CD, MP3, IPod & IPhone receiver
- Holding Tank
- 1 x Convertble cock pit package
Check in / Check out ( for weekly bookings)
- Embarkation time:first charter day from 17:00.
- Disembarkation time:last charter day by 09:00.
- Mandatory:The yacht must return to base (Lavrio port) the evening before last charter day at 18:00, the latest. Guests have the right to stay in the yacht during that evening by next morning 09.00am.
Inclusive in the prices (Charter fees)
- Bed linen, towels, quilts, one set per person per week (set=2x bed sheets, 1x pillow case, 1x face towel, 1x bath towel).
- Mooring feesfor the first and last day at the Water Experience Yachts mooring post, in Lavrio Port.
- Inflatable Life Jackets with crotch straps and stainless steel D-ring (10x Adults & 3x Juniors).
- Welcome starter Pack:6x 1.5 liters bottles of cold mineral water, 2x bottles of Greek selected wine (1x white & 1x red/rose), 6x 330ml cans of refreshment drinks, 1x kitchen paper roll, 2x toilet paper rolls (one in each WC/head), 2x bottles of hand liquid soaps, 1x dishwashing liquid, and 1x dishwashing sponge, some waste bins bags.
- Yacht per standard equipment as per the inventory list.
NOT Included in the Charter fees
- Engine fuel, payable at check out, following a tank fill-up.
- Groceries, orders are placed and paid for, online (can only be arranged at least 2 days before embarkation).
- Transfers. Airport Transfer service upon request (can only be arranged at least 4 days before embarkation).
Compulsory (not included in the Charter fees) – must be paid in cash upon embarkation)
- End Cleaning fee/charter: 160€ (yacht end-cleaning, change of linen/towels, diver inspection, 1x cooking gas bottle at the departure, linen/towel set for crew members if any).
- Petsare allowed aboard with a double rate of the End cleaning fee.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS (payable at the base prior to embarkation)
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle): 70€ per charter+ 200€ refundable security deposit, payable by credit card.
- Folding Bike (Dahon): 70€ per charter+ 200€ refundable security deposit, payable by credit card.
- Fast track pack(Early embarkation at 14:00hrs upon request and subject to no delays from the previous charterer): 150€.
- Internet pack:Wi-Fi router, 30GB: 60€ & 100GB:160€
- V Available & Netflix: ….
- Second linen set:10€ / set per charter (set=2x bed sheets, 1x pillowcase, 1 x face towel, 1 x bath towel).
HIRED PROFESSIONAL CREW (require their own cabin)
- Skipper:150€ per day / per yacht + food.
- Cook/Hostess:130€ per day / per yacht + food.
|2 weeks charter:||5% per week|
|3 weeks charter:||8% per week|
|4 weeks charter:||10% per week|
|Last minute:||10% **|
** (for bookings less than 10 days prior to departure)
YACHT’S BERTHS CAPACITY
On the yacht should be no more than 8 PAX and no less than 2, as per paragraph the Charter Party Agreement.
SAILING LICENSE REQUIREMENT
In Greece when chartering a bareboat, the client must provide one Skipper Sailing license (in English language or officially translated) and one crew member has to prove basic sailing experience. Licenses/Certificates for Motor yachts or for Inland Navigation are not accepted by the Port Authorities and the Insurance Company. Skipper Sailing licenses with restrictions and/or limitations (on the type of yacht, on the type of Navigation/miles from shore, on the yacht’s length and/or tonnage, on the sails plan, etc.), must be checked whether are applicable to the chartered yacht’s characteristics, prior to the charter booking. (Conformance to Greek Maritime Law 3342/02/2004, Government Gazette (ΦΕΚ) 478/B/5-3-2004-(3), page 6763 paragraph 3).
Our Sailing yachts are insured according to the Greek law, against risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to the hull, machinery and equipment.
Any change in dates, destination or Yacht type is considered cancellation. Booking cancellation received more than 60 days before embarkation, 70% of the total charter fee will be refunded. Booking cancelled between 59 & 31 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee will be refunded. Booking cancellations inside the 30 days before embarkation are non-refundable. If the same boat will be re-booked for the same period, under the same conditions, then the cancellation fees will be refunded less an administration fee of 100€.
A 50% advance payment of the charter fee is required, within 5 working days after booking confirmation & signing the charter contract. The remaining balance of 50% is required at least five (5) weeks prior to embarkation date. All payments must be cleared through our bank account.